Thursday, May 6, 2010

Shot in the Arm

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.  - Lao Tzu
After years and months of anticipation, this trip is now racing towards us at breakneck speed. How is that possible? So much to do, but one more important piece is almost out of the way. Darcy and I are scheduled May 18th for our inoculations at our regional travel clinic. They charge us $65 just to walk into the clinic, and then the shots will be additional.

Travel is expensive  business, but I can honestly say that after a lifetime of committing a good portion of our discretionary spending to travel, I have never regretted a cent. Things wear out, but experiences and memories are forever - except for when I am having one of those days in which my memory goes MIA.

Guess we can look forward to a good shot in the arm!

No comments:

Post a Comment